Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Move back to Sydney

How many times have I heard that lately?

I can't say I'm not tempted. I have some amazing friends there. My besties. (I hate that word too - besties). There are maybe 4 people that I love dearly that live in Sydney. But I'm not sure I could leave Melbourne now. I'm feeling really quite settled at the moment. It's only taken 2 and a half years.

I'm planning a trip up there in early January to see a couple of gigs and hang out with my favourite people. Can't wait. I'm excited now just thinking about it.

Right now I am going through a love/hate relationship with boys. They suck. But I love them. I have a crush on a boy with a girlfriend who lives in Sydney. Good one me! (it's just a stupid internet crush) And there is a boy here I like, but he seems to be giving me the run around a bit too much for my liking.... will see what happens I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment