Sunday, December 13, 2009

I lost my shirt, I pawned my rings...

You know the next line.

I feel like that song. I saw Paul Kelly on the weekend at Meredith. Well... I remember facing the stage and paul kelly was playing, but that's about all.

I'm not really sure what happened, but by mid afternoon on Saturday I was really really drunk. I'm usually so good at not getting really smashed, but I guess it had to happen. Mixed myself a few strong vodka's around midday, didn't eat much, and wella! Dumb.

So I kind of ruined my day/night. Missed a few important bands I wanted to watch properly, couldn't hold a normal conversation with anyone and ended up losing everyone I'd been hanging out with. Happy Meredith!

I guess it could have been worse. I still managed to go and watch Eddy Current who I think(?) seemed to be amazing at the time. You either love them or hate them. I can totally get why people wouldn't like them, but I think they're pretty rad.

I've probably been a bit irresponsible lately. Slightly off the rails maybe? I've been spending heaps of money, staying out late and getting drunk every weekend (and not remembering parts of it), smoking cigarettes and just doing particular things that I wouldn't normally do. Not to mention the ridiculous credit card debt I've managed to rack up. Hmm.. Oh well.

I would like to write something about a boy, but I don't think I can. If he reads this, he will know it's about him... Actually, I don't even know if he really cares that much about me to read my blog. It's hard to tell. I know that I probably should listen to my head on this one and give up on him, but heart wins every time with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment