Thursday, January 14, 2010

If you don't have anything nice to say....

I don't have anything nice to say. Nice. OK. Substituting nice for good....

What is good?

Not sure.

That's a lie. There are plenty of good things to speak of.

I had a fun time in Sydney catching up with all my old pals. I saw one of the best gigs I've ever been to. I have some nice/good things planned for the weekend. That's alright. It's Friday tomorrow. Another good thing.

I dare not speak of the bad. I think I have said enough on that matter. I just should have known better. And I did know better. I'm just silly.

Speaking of bad... The Tote is closing for good this weekend. That is very bad/sad.

Ramble ramble ramble. Delete delete delete.

1 comment:

  1. I was drunk when I wrote that. It's not so bad. I was just being over dramatic.

    ReplyDelete